Wednesday, November 22, 2017

More Lost Tweets of Gary Veinyupchuck.

November 14, 2017
My new Veiny shoes will be hitting the shelves soon. They come in both “left” and “right” styles. I can’t wait to buy a pair from you on eBay someday.

November 15, 2017
Cordless headphones. Check. Three days’ growth of stubble. Check. Crossing a SoCal Street. Check. How many clichés can one man exploit?

November 16, 2017
If you wear enough t-shirts with meaningless statements on them, it’s meaningful.

November 17, 2017
Today’s t-shirt statement: “Medium.” My size. My calling. My temperature.

November 18, 2017
Self-awareness starts with self, and ends with awareness.
Whoa, bro.

November 19, 2017
It’s not important what you say, or how you say it, what’s important is that it’s about me.

November 20, 2017
The moment to hesitate is after you stop hesitating. Don’t let anything stand in the way of your standing in the world.

November 22. 2017.
Dude, bro, brah, Bae, Dude. Bro.

-->

No comments: